Why donate to Richmond Civic Theatre?
Not-for-Profit Arts Organizations live and die by philanthropic contributions. This season, our total combined internal goal for contributed revenue is $200,000.00. This goal combined with projected Season Memberships/Single Ticket revenue, is critical to our success and fiscal health. Every dollar goes to support the activities of Richmond Civic Theatre!
There are several ways to give your time, talent, and treasures to RCT.
1. You make a gift online by clicking the “Donate NOW” button.
2. You can make your gift via cash, check, or credit card. Checks should be made payable to: Richmond Civic Theatre
Additional Important Information:
• Does your company offer a corporate matching gift program for employees, or gifts in support of volunteer service to a not-for-profit board/organization? If so, your personal gift could be matched by your employer, making an even bigger impact for RCT!
• Do you have a Donor Advised fund at Wayne County Foundation?
• Do you know that RCT has an Endowment Fund at Wayne County Foundation, and that YOU can contribute to that endowment fund? Endowments provide annual operating funds to organizations through interest earned. Ideally, we would never have to touch the principal gift!
• Do you know that RCT can accept estate/planned gifts? You can support RCT in perpetuity!
Please contact John Faas – Executive Director – John.faas@goRCT.org or 765.962.8011 ext. 2010
for more information on how you can support YOUR Richmond Civic Theatre TODAY!